Friday 7 February 2014

Warm your heart and your wardrobe this winter season…




Winter is truly underway and the chill of the season may be getting you down. With longer nights and shorter days, I know I always need a little pick-me-up to get me through the week. If, like me, you’re also looking for something to warm your heart and soul, look no further than DaintyLou’s new line of clothing in Ticky Turner’s Boutique.
       
Sure to fire up your wardrobe this season is the navy, sleeveless top (seen left in the photo.) As we discussed in my previous article (which I insist you should read, if you haven’t) this item of clothing would be perfect for a multitude of outfits. It screams that royal colour worn by the likes of Kate Middleton, which would be served well with whites or blacks and could be your casual party top.
           Whilst other zesty numbers, such as the tie-dye top (seen on the right of the picture) could cause a blaze in your heart and make you the stupendous ‘fashionista’ this winter season.
            So do not let your wardrobe go cold this season and melt away the frostbite with some new outstanding editions to your wardrobe. All available at
Ticky Turner’s Boutique.
Until next time…
Michael Bennett – Fashion Blogger @ DaintyLou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your order! love daintylou xox